Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Soundbites.

  • Tomorrow is Jon Bon Jovi's birthday. Yes, I am hosting a party and will also be happy to recieve gifts in his honor.
  • My mother's birthday is Friday, and I have absolutely no idea of what to get her. I guarantee though, if you give me suggestions, I can come up with a reason as to why it's a terrible idea.
  • I continue to freak out about Brynn starting kindergarten - even though she doesn't start for another 6 months.
  • I asked a room full of coworkers last week if they had seen the movie "Conception."  When they started a round of nervous laughter I realized my  blunder and said "Oh... I meant Inception. That'd be a different kind of movie..."
  • I was letting Brandon "air-dry" this morning and he was quite pleased with that.  He walked up to Jeremy, who instantly asked him "BRANDON??!! WHERE'S YOUR DIAPER???"  Brandon got a super-confused look on his face (much like I imagine the Emperor did when he realized he was dud-less) and looked down at his naked butt and just kinda shrugged.  I thought it was hilarious.
  • It's now March, which means I'm self-contractually obligated to have another girl's night out. What shall I do this month?
  • I can't tell if it is the stale pizza I ate for lunch, or the handful of sinus pills I ingested prior to the pizza, but my stomach is super queasy, yo.
  • I used to want to go on a vacation to Dubai, but then somebody who'd actually been there told me it was "Absolute CRAP!" and he suggested I go somewhere else.. where that somewhere else is, I can't quite recall.
  • I'm conflicted about RealitySteve switching up the Bachelor winner on me. I was quite committed to his previous report.
  • Any questions/comments? I'm currently blogged out.

No comments:

Post a Comment