Thursday, June 17, 2010

GSD: Day...Um..Five? This is way too long...

Breakfast: Chocolate Peppermint Luna Bar and hot-chocolate.

Lunch: INVITED to Subway for lunch! Yeah! However, the Subway was at a Wal-Mart….I started drooling over the extremely cheap Pop-Tarts (I can’t remember the last time I ate or purchased them) and luckily, my supportive joint-venture’er removed me from the breakfast bar aisle and we made our way to the check-out….where I bought a Snickers bar for 50 cents.

Afternoon Snack: I ended home with the kids because Brandon came down with a fever. Brynn depleted the milk supply with a chocolate milk concoction, and I shared the candy bar with her.

Supper: A very unbalanced meal of Lipton Beef Noodles, Baked Beans, and chocolate pudding. We ate later than we normally do and we were all hungry and desperate. I started to make mac n’ cheese, but realized we were out of milk. Oops. I almost volunteered to run out and get something…. But that vanished when the sick baby uber-barfed all over me and he required a second bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment