Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GSD: Day Four

Breakfast: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Luna Bar. (Brynn had a couple bites of oatmeal as she was going to the Dentist and I was going to be bringing her to daycare after they served breakfast.)

Lunch: Major fudge-up. I invited Jeremy to have lunch at Qdoba. BAH! However, to alleviate some of the naughtiness, we used a 2-for-1 coupon and saved $6. Let me take this opportunity to endorse Qdoba’s extremely nummy Mexican Gumbo.

Supper: Italian Wedding Soup (aka “Meatball Soup” to Brynn) and an English muffin with cheese. I still felt rather gross from the lunch feast.

Snack: Princess Teddy Grahams

Addendum: we are out of all fresh fruit and vegetables. I do have some canned and frozen stocked up, however. The milk is holding up okay so far, but one or two bowls of cereal will deplete that! I’m getting grumpy and tired of this game.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I bought four different kinds of baby snacks today - no, wait, five! - because I was starting to go into withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete