Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GSD: Day Three

Breakfast: Caramel Brownie Luna Bar and hot chocolate (from my work’s coffee bar). The kids ate at daycare.

Morning Snack: soda from vending machine and some fruit snacks I found in my purse. I wanted desperately to go to the gas station across the street for a red bull (keyboard motorboating was about to begin), but I didn’t. So, I kinda “fudged” and got a soda. Gasp.

Lunch: The last 2 pasta shells from the night before and a string cheese.
Afternoon Snack: Pilfered donut balls from a coworkers desk.

Supper: Chicken (only had 1 breast left!! Brynn & JP shared it… they might have to be vegetarians like me for the rest of the week), broccoli cheese rice, corn on the cob, & watermelon.

Night Snack: Popcorn – while watching the Bachelorette. Please know that I guarded and protected my heart while I watched the show. I did not guard and protect the popcorn bowl. My food aggression issues had been calmed enough with the rice from supper that I was willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment