Saturday, June 12, 2010

GSD: Day One

Today was difficult.

I drank my last red bull....so unless I get "gifted" one, I shall be bull-less until Friday?? OMG.

I have no lettuce and a boat load of feta cheese. I love feta cheese. No, actually, I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE feta cheese. However, I checked the expiration date and since it is unopened feta cheese, it should be good for several more MONTHS (gross, eh?). Okay, so that hurdle was hurdled.

So, here is what we ate today:

Breakfast: Cereal

Lunch: Mac n' Cheese. (Well, that's what everybody else ate. By the time I got to it, it was all gone. I ate some cottage cheese at 2:30 this afternoon)

Afternoon Snack: Cheez-Its that my weekend visitors left in my cupboard from last weekend, and Brynn ate 2 packages of Gerber baby cheese n' spinach ravioli. (She loves it. It grosses me out)

Supper: Jeremy and Brynn ate a Schwan's casserole entitled "Goulash" (I take issue with this because there is nothing "Goulash-y" about it. It's noodles, beef, and tomato sauce). I ate ramen noodles, and now I feel gross.

I did go to Target this afternoon and get the baby some food -- dried fruit, baby cheese puffs, formula, and rice puffs. I will not be tempted to eat any of this food.

No comments:

Post a Comment