Saturday, May 1, 2010

Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

Brando woke up at 5ish this morning (pretty darn good, eh?) and had a bottle. I put him back in his crib and he was quiet/accomodating until 6ish. So, I took him downstairs and put him on his tummy (which he HATES) and then ran upstairs to get my camera, computer, etc. I was shocked that he wasn't fussing at all and thought "Huh, maybe we're turning a corner and he will start to crawl around 9 months after all!" Um.. no. This is what I found when I returned downstairs: While he may never learn how to crawl, he very likely may be a champion eater and be able to open stuck jars for me. Go Boomy!! I then proceeded to watch "The Boy in Striped Pajamas" with my boy in football pajamas.

Brynn woke up around 7:30ish. She wore her new poofy skirt today that Auntie Steph mailed her.
I ate some Vermicelli Salad for Brunch (along with a left-over day-old piece of pizza and some flat Coke).



Brynn entertained her brother while I tried to straighten up. Brando is a drooler. We go through 3-4 bibs a day.


Wildman took a nap. That musta been some dream he had.





Brynn and I then went to some rummage sales. Please check out my haul:
5 - pants
2 - 1 pc summer outfits
9 - shirts
1 - Vikings jersey
2 - Hoodies
6 - PJs
1 - pair of brand new sparkle shoes for Brynn
------------------ Total $4.10 -------------------------




I then went over to my coworker Chantel's house. I just went to drink, others went to eat. Her husband made brisket, and being a vegetarian, this fascinated me. (truly, it did. I never know what to make for my family, or how to make it.. or if it tastes decent). Here is his recipe (I plan on getting more details before attempting):


And then Chan was all "LET'S GET IN THE HOT TUB!!" She offered me some clothes as I was suitless, and I did not want to pass up a hot tub Bachelor experience sans the eligible man, hot bodies, roses, and champagne -- so I made sure to have her snap away. Needless to say, when I came home and threw a wet bra at my husband, he seriously questioned if I was ever going to leave the house without him again.


CHEERS!






No comments:

Post a Comment