Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Day Before Friday

Today was cold, rainy, gloomy, and blah. I had to be to work at 7:30am and that made it even more super-duper. I went to get my shaggy hair cut at noon. I stopped at Juano's and got a burrito. This was my first time there. Unfortunately, nothing is as good as Chipotle, but we in Fargo continue to try and find a suitable substitute. I enjoyed 2 major things about this Vegetarian Burrito, which will most likely make me return: 1) there was no extra charge for the guacamole 2) they had "refried" black beans.

Here's the "Before" Picture. I felt like a vampire with the dark hair and pale skin. Team: Kim.

Here's the "After" Picture (I switched photographers). You can't tell, but my hairstylist confirmed that my hair color was not the problem, but rather my light eyebrows. She penciled/darkened them for me and then I was back in business.



I would like to focus on less of why I was at the grocery store tonight (you will def hear about that tomorrow) and talk more about how much I absolutely LOVE this picture. How cute are they??





Here's the Driver from the front angle. She was just loving this!


And, fast-forward to the current moment in time. This is my husband's new 58" plasma tv.... to "match" it he has also purchased a bluray dvd player.... but you know what?? Somehow, someway with this bluray dvd player, I can live stream Netflix movies from my queue?? UM WHAT? This is going to seriously improve my movie return statistics.





So tomorrow is what we call around this house as "The Last Day of Work Before Vacation" I can't wait.




1 comment:

  1. Team: Kim. Haha.

    I think that grocery stores are seriously a great place for photos. I always love my pictures of Bella there. Maybe I can start a wee studio in the corner of my neighborhood Lunds?

    ReplyDelete