Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm BA--AACK!

I’ve been staying away from the blog for quite awhile now. I’ve been cranky, irritable, and quite depressing to be around. I feel like I’ve been white knuckling it for awhile – but NOW I’m doing better. I also have the following to report:

I have made affirmative steps to “take” my life back. (very dramatic, eh?). Come hell or high water, I will be either starting or joining a law office mid-late summer. I have spoken to my previous supervising attorney and it definitely sounds like we can work something out. This would be GREAT and less scary than starting out from scratch… but still risky. My husband is choosing to keep his head in the sand, so he continues to cheer me on – which I appreciate to no end. More details will follow as soon as I know them.

On a completely different note, I am trying out a new antiperspirant called "Certain-Dri" - ever heard of it?? You need to use it at bedtime and it supposedly lasts for 72 hours. Yippee!!

3 comments:

  1. How does one admit that they have used Certain-Dri on a friend's blog...like that, I guess. I have, indeed, used the Certain-Dri. I don't know about the 72 hours part, but it did seem to reduce the sweatiness. Gross, I know. In other news...YAY!!! I'm so excited for your new adventure in lawyering! Also, I will be in town on March 29...martinis? Some other grown up drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS> Successful blog comment posting!! I WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you win :) I like the comments!

    ReplyDelete