Thursday, April 21, 2011

Patience is a Virtue that I Lack.

I'm a planner, always have been and always will be. Well, that's my plan anyways.  So, when things don't go according to my schedule, I get anxiety. I get crabby, and I get restless. How can I get things back on track? What can I do to speed this along?

Well, to get my legal career back on track, I have been pleasantly inquiring with all my friends as to whether or not they are indeed happily married.  Turns out, they are.

To get my finances back on track, I pushed my husband off a cliff and made him go to a job interview.  He almost (figuratively) died, but he did comply.  Turns out, that didn't work either.

So again, I need to find my elusive faith at this moment in time and realize that I will eventually get clients and trust that my husband is in the employs of the company that he is supposed to be.  I need to be patient.

It's not fair for me to think that a bunch of good shit can just be dropped in my lap. I'm not saying that's not how I'm thinking though. It is. I really, really want a bunch of good shit dropped in my lap.

But I will continue waiting for my patience to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. I could also use some of that in my lap! But, given the diapers around here lately, I just realized that this could literally happen to me, and that would probably not help anything.

    ReplyDelete