Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Morning



Yippee!! It only took me a month and a constant refusal to read the manual in order for me to figure out my new camera and get some pictures posted.  Here is Christmas morning:

I was so happy that today was the last day I'd have to yell "Brandon, get away from the TREE!"

Cousin It investigating her stocking.

Continuing to dig in, completely unaware of the huge box hidden behind the blanket.

Um.. "Brandon do whatever you want to the tree. I don't care anymore."

"COOL!! Kitty treats for the cat!!"

After much prompting, she finally saw the blanketed box...

Brynn says "YIPPEE!!!" Daddy says "Seriously?"

How many people/cats can you find in this picture? Answer: 4

Side View.
I loved our Christmas this year -- except for the ER visit on C-Day*, it was perfect.  The kids were spoiled rotten, behaved awesomely, and slept well.  The adults got to chit-chat, snack on yummy food, and remember how awesome it is to be a kid at Christmastime. My family rocks.

*Brynn really enjoyed the ER visit. She got Mom and Dad all to herself for 2 hours and she got to cuddle, watch a movie, AND get presents from the nurses. She keeps asking to go back, so her Christmas WAS perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment