Thursday, August 5, 2010

Motivational Issues.

  • I've wanted to blog about our family adventure last weekend, but the post will be much more effective (and entertaining) with pictures -- which means I need to boot up the ol' personal laptop and download the pictures (as I refuse to keep anything personal on my work laptop, as this allows me to abandon ship at a moment's notice).  I have not yet done this, but here's a hint about where we went: Top-Secret Location

  • I am now on the ND Supreme Court's roster for Parenting Investigators!! YIPPEE!! However, I do not have any clients yet as I have yet to announce this fact to the local courts, attorneys, etc.  So, blog readers, um, if you are getting divorced or have custody issues, uhhh-yeaah, I'm available to investigate you! (and your family and friends) (for a fee).

  • I'm assuming Brando has a doctor appointment coming up as he is turning 1 in FIFTEEN days. I don't know when the appointment is though, but I do know that Dr. Lovely will be there.. I should really call and find out.

  • I was highly motivated last night which is possibly, but probably not, why I'm so lackadaisical today.  I made 2 new cucumber recipes as I have so many cucumbers that I am leaving them on people's cars.  I made "Sweet & Spicy Cucumber Slices" and "Tzatziki* Sauce." Both were super good and easy.  I then followed this up by making some falafels, drinking an adult beverage, and watching a movie.... by myself. It was the most lovely date that I've ever had.

  • OMG I'm so worn out from being bored and lazy that I can't write anymore. This is pitiful, and of that fact I am aware, so let me leave you with a link to Brynn's music video that she was included in this winter (she's in there twice -- can you find her??) Best Country Video Ever

*the spell check wanted me to change this to "Testis" -- and that would not be correct, nor would my husband appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment