Sunday, July 11, 2010

TelegaWoman Shall Have it HER Way ...

Yes I've been absent... again. Oops and Whatevs.

TelegaWoman (TW) has made several requests of me and to save everybody from my purse contents, I shall answer her queries in an upcoming post that I shall most likely draft while I am at work tomorrow.

Until then, I shall answer 2 of her easy questions:

1) Yes I saw that movie about that time traveller and his wife, and that is what made me go and read the book.....coupled with the fact that TW was so obsessed with it. I watched the movie and had sooo many questions... and then I read the book and I still had questions. Naked, really?? Why??? At least let him keep his underoos.

2) The farthest I've ever been away from home is when I went to Italy when I was 18 years old. I was there for 2 weeks and I was so lovesick for Jeremy (gross, eh?) and then I became so physically sick (we all swapped the flu around on the tour bus) that I really don't think I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did enjoy it, and I want very much to go back, but I rather regret all those afternoons I spent journalling to my boyfriend! That would make a good post wouldn't it? Dig up that thing. OMG.

Larson OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment