Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Ones that Needed Take Two:

Here's Monday Morning. Yes, this is how I felt, however it wasn't a good starter for the exciting blog. And here's Tuesday. Here's the lovely Xtina holding up the Doolittles menu. Do you see the ear to her left? That's our supervisor. This picture hit a little too close to "not-fun" for Tuesday.

And here's Chantel. I call her Channy. I had a blast taking tons of random pictures of her this week and threatening to put them all up on the blog. I think I semi-had permission to post this one as she posed.... right??

Thoughts on the shoes? Brynn thinks that they are fabulous which made me start to question my judgment.


And here is depressed Brynn at the park before the girl with the leg tattoo agreed to play with her.




And here is Wednesday night with the TV showdown. This is my father-in-law "the enabler with the pick-up truck" that helped to haul the thing home. (I love my father-in-law -- it's all good.)






Thursday -- I really don't know what to say about this one, except "That's my girl!"



Friday: Here's at the BBQ. Mr. Mumbai was cooking something superduper yummy with red curry. What makes this picture funny to me was that he was jamming out to Queen and I was told that he might be bustin' a move while he was cooking. So I sneakily snuck (how's that for alliteration?) inside to get a good shot. He wasn't dancing. I was a bit forlorn. I asked him to dance. He wouldn't.


Saturday -- apparently everybody was beautiful. Oh the prettiness.
Sunday -- I struggle and fight with Brynn about her hair. It is snarly and she wakes up in dreadlocks and then we fight about getting it brushed. Here's just one of many shots of me not being able to see her face because of the craziness that is her mane.


And here is a parting shot, taken by my assistant. Had I known that she was actually physically able to press the button down, I probably wouldn't have agreed to make funny faces for her.


To conclude this "Week in Da Life" let me say this -- I surprisingly really enjoyed it. Like a lot.
The End ... for now :)








No comments:

Post a Comment