Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day in Da Life: Monday

So, here we go:

Brando thinks that flashbulbs at 2:30 am are HILARIOUS. Blinding, but hilarious. He is not even close to sleeping through the night -- he woke up and chugged 7 oz of formula (we're now done nursing... that's another post). I also think that if he can CHUG 7 oz of food that he MUST be hungry -- right? So.. night feedings persist. After he chugged n' burped, I plopped him down in bed and documented the time. (OMG I was tired) (SIDENOTE: Upon waking this morning, Jeremy commented "Geez! Brandon slept through the night, huh?" Um, no he didn't. Please refer to the documentation, sucka.)
Helpful Hint: Not only is Wheaties a breakfast of champions -- so are furry puppy dogs! MMMMM. Good morning to Brando (again) at 6:30am. Please notice all the blankets are kicked off of him as he's been kickin' and dancing. This is how I know he's awake and in a good mood. We need to get a bumper sticker (crib sticker?) that says "When this crib's a'rockin' please come a knockin'")

Brynn was not so much of a chipper riser. She had a bit of a cold (or the same one she's had all Winter -- I can't be sure) AND a birthday party yesterday. That combination resulted in a very late afternoon nap... and a much delayed bedtime as a result. It took many bribes to get her out of bed this morning.


Here is the hellish hole, uh, cubicle that I work in EVERY work day. The "30" is leftover from my birthday -- while I HATE my job and my supervisor, I have very fantastic coworkers. They made me a "30" sign and brought me treats for my day.



I went to Lowe's on my lunch break and bought some plants for my much anticipated garden. They had a 2 for 1 plant sale that was ending today. I am a sucker for deadlines. Does this look like $25 worth of plants to you? Yes, I do think I am a sucker.





Ahh! Ahh! Dieticians -- Avert your eyes and look only at the cute baby toys! Cute toys! Yeah! Everybody else, that is what I ate for lunch. There are many reasons why, but the most important reason is that it was yummy.





Brynn discovered the joys and wonders of worms tonight. She kept trying to sneak them into the house in the cup, but we managed to convince her that the worms' parents would miss them if they didn't stay outside... in the cup... with dirt in it.







And here is my supper... that I ate at 9:3opm tonight.




I'd write more, but I am not going to for the following reasons:
1) I have had 1, or 2, or more glasses of wine. (Jeremy started pouring and he pours generously and hopes that the overserving will benefit his ulterior motives)
2) I have had a beotch of a time uploading pictures and it has throroughly peeved me. I ultimately had to upload them in reverse order and only 4 at a time. Is this really how it is supposed to be? I kept thinking "do it for the fans, kim! do it for the fans!"
So... there's Monday.






2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this. But why, praytell, would you want me to look away from your lunch? I love me some good nachos. Also - your kids are adorable and blogger SUCKS for photo uploading. There is a way to do it through picasa, but I've yet to learn. So why I do 15 photos I have to do it all backwards. I do make it slightly easier on myself by dragging the photos to my desktop & uploading into blogger from there. Maybe that will help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconding Mothership's blogger/desktop/uploading business. If there's a better way, I haven't found it.

    And I have to say that it is a good thing your husband and I do not share children, as they would be up all night and no one would know the difference. TelegaMan has sole responsibility between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.

    Thanks for sharing this! So fun to see!

    ReplyDelete