Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Name Generator

So, no. I'm not pregnant, but I have a former classmate that is. She will not tell anybody the baby's name, for well-thought out, logical reasons. This makes me play guessing games. The guessing games led me to http://www.babynamegenie.com/baby-name-generator. At this site, you are able to put in your last name and it will tell you the "perfect" name for your offspring. To show you how stoooopid it is, here are my "perfect" names:

Israel Tobias
Hayden Trace
Patrick Dante
Kerry Jayden
Daniel Randall
Xavier Emmett
Presley Shayla
Gabriel Drew
Moriah Lucy
Isaiah Dennis
Dayton Darren
Dayton Wyatt
Victoria Lucia
Tucker Timothy
Diamond Antonia

Once it churned out "Diamond" I quit. What are your "perfect" names?

1 comment:

  1. Here are a couple of the worst I got -
    Lana Marissa
    Gregory Perry
    Noe Owen (NOE?!?)
    Stoooopid is right! One of the things I've always disliked about my name is that both first and last end with "a". First, middle, and last (รก la Lana Marissa) would be unacceptable. And Greg Telega? Come ON!

    ReplyDelete