Monday, January 6, 2014

Out of Hibernation

On the coldest day ever experienced... I'm venturing out! I attempted for a very brief period of time to have a blog on a different site. I quickly remembered that I hate learning new things on my own, so that did not result in any blog posts.

I meant to get back to blogger. But, I didn't.

And then life gave me a whole shitty pile of lemons, so I definitely wasn't coming back here.

The lemons are now lemonade and I want to be back. I am 7 years behind on scrapbooking and I need a way to document our crazy life. I mean, who doesn't want to see stuff like this:



Brynn in a pool of mashed potatoes.
 
Yep, and that's Brandon in the potato pool too.



 
 
I'll be back soon with my 2014 goals and to-do list. (And no more pictures of kids in mashed potato pools)

No comments:

Post a Comment