Friday, June 10, 2011

It helps to laugh at yourself...right??

The list of airhead things I’ve done recently:

1)      Forgot to put my parking brake on (I drive a stick shift).  I returned hours later and found that my car had rolled into the middle of the parking lot.

2)      Got out of the car without turning it off.

3)      Left my wallet in my desk drawer.  Luckily, I didn’t go to any store and try to buy anything. I found my wallet 2 days later, after not realizing that I had actually misplaced it.

4)      Made a batch of cupcakes from scratch and forgot to include all the ingredients.

5)      Made numerous filings to the court with incorrect file numbers and signature lines containing the year 2010.

6)      Locked the house up even though I knew my dad was staying with us and didn’t have a key.

anybody else out there feeling overwhelmed and brainstoopid? Please share.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but this post amuses me. =) (This is Cassie, btw.)

    ReplyDelete