Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nervous about Days in the Life...

Allright you ladies that are documenting your lives this week... I'm nervous. That's commitment! That's dedication! That's having a computer that actually reliably allows you to download pictures (hence the picture-less blog you currently know and love)... so, I don't know if I can do it.

I just don't know.

I'm thinking about it.

But, I do wish you could have seen a picture of me yesterday morning when I learned that the volcano in Iceland has grounded my boss in Veldhoven for an extra week. That was the best Monday news EVER.

So, I'm continuing to think.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I think a day would be awesome. I've taken very few pictures today. I'm going to try really hard to keep going, but one day would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOOOOOO IT. Or, like TW says, do a day. Once you get going w/ the pictures it's not too bad.

    The commitment/effort will take place when it comes to putting it all together.

    And the uber curious person in me loves seeing other people's minutia.

    ReplyDelete