Monday, February 1, 2010

Not much to say...

...life has been plugging along and I have not had any encounters with retailers or scissors that I need to report. I did, however, recieve the email notification from the the stupid store letting me know that my Chixos Luxury Loft was available for pick-up. So I will be picking that up tomorrow and promptly returning it to recieve my $5 difference back.
I made homemade edible playdough with Brynn on Friday night. I videotaped the event so that she can remember it in the future as I am 99.5% positive that that will never happen again. I can't believe that OCD neat-freak Kate Gosselin made that stuff for her kids. It starts out as a sticky, goopy mess. It ends out okay, but definitely not for anybody with nut-allergies.
I watched the Grammy's last night and became concerned that I have not yet purchased a metal bikini bottom as I guess they are all the rage right now.
I am dopelganger-less and a little sad about that.
My stock of breastmilk has run out and Brando will have to have some formula in one of his bottles tomorrow, unless I pump some miracle out of me tonight. I'm kinda sad and kinda happy about that. I love nursing and I hate nursing all at the same time.
Hmmm...anybody out there curious about anything?

1 comment:

  1. I am also doppelganger-less. The only person I've ever been told I look like is my mom.

    ReplyDelete